22.9.20

22.09.2020 AR12773.

 *

Tuesda

y

 22nd 10.00 63/58F. Early, thick mist

clearin

g to sunshine.

 

 

10.17 First si

gns of activity n

ear the limb.


10.33 Changed to 2.6x GPC and pushed the processing harder for more detail. 


Google Blogger is still broken. Impossible to edit and justify text and images again. As I push images up the page on one side the images drop down on the other. When I try to justify text the images just vanish.

The seeing conditions turned to mush as the morning wore on. So I swapped back to the shorter Dec shaft. There is only a difference of 4" [100mm] but the longer shaft constantly protruded into my head space. 

50mm stainless steel bar is very heavy! Particularly when I am perched on a stepladder. I rebuilt the mounting, refitted the telescopes,  re-balanced and was imaging again later. As I tried to improve on my earlier efforts. Though without luck. There was no sign of the promised sunspot which was supposed to come around the limb. Just an untidy mess. I tried everything possible in ImPPG but nothing improved on it.


*

No comments: