30.3.21

30.03.2021 Flat, perpendicular, flat, perpendicular.

 *

Tuesday 30th 44-58F quite a sunny day.


I drove to town to collect my first stash of cladding plywood. Opting for the 12mm rather than the 9mm. The shop's board trolley could only manage 8 sheets arranged vertically. By the time I had fetched them down from the horizontal stack on the rack. From above head height. Then stacked them vertically onto the trolley, working alone. Then taken the trolley outside and loaded the trailer horizontally. Eight sheets was more than enough for one journey. 

These things are heavy! When I got them back I had to carry them ten yards, on edge, in a cross wind.  To stack them vertically against the shed. By then I was far too tired to start sawing and fixing the cladding. Am I having fun yet?

*


No comments: