7.4.19

7.04.19 Solar & imaging!

*

Sunday.  Bright start with milky sky and light easterly winds.

10.30am 55/52F WL a filament or spot[?] at my 2.00. 9.00 East true.

H-alpha. Residue of past spots and plage at my 8.00.]
Nice prom at my 3.00 dragging a dark filament onto the visible disk.

That's 2.00 West true for the plage.
9.00 East true for the prom and filament very close to the limb.

Hopefully a spot is about to show itself. It certainly looks like the typical ellipse of a spot seen edge on. Clearly becoming a nice spot as it moves across the disk.

15.00pm 73/65F [in/out] Continued capturing videos despite the milky sky. Rather pleased with my latest in WL [top] and [H/a] Left. Is Registax beginning to bend to my will?  😉 Autostakkert has been recommended but I find it completely opaque despite watching a tutorial video.

Best views ever today in both WL and H-alpha. Amazingly sharp detail.  It's been superbly sunny all day! Two more sunny days promised but much cooler. We hit 66F today on several of my outside thermometer sensors placed in deep shade.



Click on any image for an enlargement

*

No comments: