10.7.19

10th July 2019 Proms

*

Wednesday 10th: 71/63F full sunshine. Opened up about 11.00. Some nice proms on eastern limb again. No problems with the rippled mask today. Why not? I haven't a clue!

I missed a promising chance of imaging the Moon yesterday evening. I kept waiting for the sky to darken enough. When I finally decided it was time to go out the sky clouded over and it started raining! It was completely clear later when The Moon was much lower in the west. Grr!

These solar images are from SharpCap using 640x960 60FPS 20% of 3000 frames. Left image sharpened and recoloured in PhotoFiltre. Right image natural as captured and as seen on the laptop screen. With a little help from Registax.

The same happened with the moon the following evening. It clouded over in the evening after a cloud free day.


Click on any image for an enlargement. 
*

2 comments:

Alrakis said...

Please contact me if you are interested in Valery's new Chromacor. Also, I have questions about ATM mounts.

Chris.B said...

Hi,

This sounds very interesting.

You can contact me at christryke@gmail.com

Chris