15.8.20

15.08.20 Two disturbances, nice prom.

*

Saturday 15th 07.30 67/65F, bright and clear. Fine crescent moon high in SE. Early start. No GPC to start with while I judge the seeing. Wobbly. Low frequency, high amplitude.

Disturbances in the SE and N West.












Added 2x GPC for more scale. Pushed the processing harder for more relief.


Nice prom at 2 o' clock NW.




I captured an hour of 500 frame videos at one minute intervals for an animation of the prom. Now I haven't a clue how to make a  video of the batch processed images. 

I have downloaded GIMP and PIPP but neither is remotely obvious how to proceed.

Okay, I found a GIMP animation tutorial: Except that the link doesn't work. It is local to the support forum tutorial. So I can't post a live link here. Ever onwards!




*



No comments: