22.6.21

22.06.2021 Man with the cleft stick falls at first hurdle!

 *

Tuesday 22nd 54F, overcast but sunny periods promised.

The glue parcel was not delivered yesterday. Just as it was not delivered last time. The universal tracking websites still show the delivery driver is out there somewhere. Bleary eyed from sleeping in his van. Wandering endlessly while searching for our address. No GPS to guide them? Too afraid to knock on a door to ask? The roads are all clearly marked at intervals. The house numbers are on plates on posts beside the road. Even the bus stops have the name of the hamlets and villages printed clearly in black on yellow.

Solar animations? How difficult can it be? Don't ask! I have been struggling to make an animation with some gorgeous, solar videos and images. Which I deliberately captured, at measured intervals, during a period of good seeing. I can't even get a few scruffy images to join hands and dance wildly on my screen! I must have missed that class on Thursday afternoons, when I was at school 60 year ago!

Ever the optimist, I am back in the observatory to do some cloud watching. Sunshine was so brief I didn't capture anything in two hours. So I played with animation. Badly!



No comments: