11.4.22

11.04.2022 The reason for my lack of recent posts:

 *

 Some of you may be wondering why I haven't been posting here lately. 

 I am afraid my wife, Shirley, after 55 years of happy marriage, has died very suddenly of cancer on the 3rd of April 2022.

 She had lost weight and went into hospital to be checked out. The cancer was confirmed by CT scan as widespread and untreatable. She died quietly at home within ten days of diagnosis. While receiving the kind and wonderful care of the mobile nursing staff and home help service.

 My interest in solar imaging and observatory building is slowly returning. I hope to be active again in the future. As I slowly come to terms with my great loss. She always supported my outlandish, observatory building projects. I will always miss her presence.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
Chris

2 comments:

Clive said...

Chris
Condolences on your sad loss
My thoughts are with you at this difficult time

Kind regards

Clive Elliott

Chris.B said...

Thank you Clive for your very kind thoughts.

Sorry I haven't been back to check the blog for comments until today.

Best regards
Chris